Have you encountered termites in your home? Morales Exterminating Co. offers professional termite control in Alhambra and surrounding cities. We have been helping local residents since 2001 and have the knowledge to eliminate all types of termites from your home and keep them away. We begin the process with a thorough termite inspection of the property, set a plan of action, and execute.
Does a Termite Report Need to Be Filed in California?
In the state of California, a termite report must be filed when a home is refinanced or sold. We offer unbiased, escrow-specific, FHA/VA certified termite inspections with rush service options. During the inspection, we provide a thorough inspection of the property, noting termite activity within the structure. If any infestation or damage is found, our team will provide quick and efficient recommendations for treatment, so that you can get on with closing the deal.
What Damages Do Termites Cause to a Home?
Termites eat wood causing structural damage to your home if left unchecked. A typical homeowner's insurance policy does not cover destruction caused by termites, even though they cause over 1 billion dollars in damage to homes throughout the United States each year.
You can’t assume your home is termite-free just because you’ve never seen them – they only swarm once or twice a year, and you might miss it! Our inspection and treatment program can help protect your home. We thoroughly inspect your home or business, looking for the tell-tale signs of termite infestation.
- Discarded Wings: After reproductive termites mate, they hed their wings typically around doors.
- Kick Out Holes: As termites tunnel through wood, they use kick out holes to discard fecal pellets.
- Mud Tubes: Subterranean termites enter homes through mud tubes that run up from the ground.
- Pellets & Frass: Termites remove waste as they tunnel, creating small mounds of fecal pellets.
- Mating Swarms: Winged reproductive termites appear after periods of heaving rain.
- Wood Damage: weak, cracking or damaged wood with tunnels underneath is a sure sign.
We have been using Morales Exterminating for almost twenty years for inspections and treatment and Robert and his crew have always been very responsive, thorough and professional. We're very happy with the service and recommend the company to anyone.Paul S.
Customer Service Oriented
Family Owned & Operated
37 Years of Experience